Monday 28 September 2015

URBAN DECAY NAKED 2 BASICS DUPE

 
 
Products Mentioned:
 
 
(L to R) Skimp, Stark, Frisk, Cover, Primal, Undone.
 
This is my favourite ever palette, it's the most softest eyeshadow which makes it so easy to blend and build up. These are more cooler tones than the original Basics palette.
 
 
 

 (L to R) Shrimp, Oops, Venice, Wink, Katie, Cargo.
 
This palette is more difficult to blend, meaning that when I tried blending it with my finger on my hand, the place where I put the eyeshadow was still visible (aka a clear circle which took time to blend out). This would just mean that it would take more time to work with to get the desired look.
But that means it can be perfect for a smokey eye look.

 
Left: First Shade 'Skimp' from the Naked 2 Basics Palette.
Right: First Shade 'Shrimp' from the W7 In The Mood Palette.

Both of these palettes have a demi matte shade which means that it has a slight sheen to it making it perfect for highlighting.
Both are basically similar but 'shrimp' is more white toned and 'skimp' is a more yellow/flesh undertone which just makes it more natural.
 


2 comments:

  1. Great post, I'll have to check out this dupe.
    http://pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great dupe! I think I might just indulge and buy the naked basics palette cause i'll get SO much use out of it. Great photos lovely x

    ReplyDelete