Monday 16 November 2015

CALVIN KLEIN MAKEUP

 
Calvin Klein have discontinued their makeup products a while ago now, so that means that they are still available in some places online for a cheap price.   



I use this Crème Shadow in 'Bare Silk' as a brow bone highlight and inner corner of the eyes.

The Lip Gloss is shimmery and is just perfect for dabbing a bit on your lips for a splash of colour to your face.

 
 

 
This Lipstick is a really gorgeous Barbie pink that can be also used as a baby pink depending on how much you apply. I spoke more about this lipstick here.
 
Go out and search for them online, they're cheap!


2 comments:

  1. I've noticed they've been selling them in my local TKMAXX!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you pic anything up, I'd love to see a post about it too over on your blog!

      xx

      Delete