Monday 21 September 2015

EYELASH CURLERS & REPLACEMENTS



Eyelash Curlers Mentioned:

You know when you use your eyelash curler a lot and you get that line in the middle till it just cuts through? That happens to me a lot. Especially with the rubbers that come with the curler.
That's why I ordered a pack of 12 from eBay and they were 10x times better.
I had the same replacement in for over a month, and by this time, and original one would've been broken (sorry I cant find the exact one I bought).


Good Things About the Item:
- It has a thin banner where the brand is written which makes it easier to see what you're doing
Bad Things About the Item:
- Doesn't open up as much as the others which makes it difficult to fit in your lashes
- Doesn't keep the curl in place, and the curl looks unnatural.


Good Things About the Item:
- It's cheapest out of all of these
- Has a big curl
Bad Things About the Item:
- Not like the other one, this one opens a bit too much which makes it difficult to have control over it. It's just easy for it to get out of hand and you could pull your lashes out due to the speed of how quickly it opens up.


Good Things About the Item:
- Is basically in between of both of those curlers, it opens up just right.
 so you still have control over the curler
- It holds the curl very well.
Bad Things About the Item:
- There's nothing really, this is my favourite eyelash curler out of the three!

I hope any of this made sense because it did in my head!
 

4 comments:

  1. Seriously loving the layout of your blog! Great post as usual
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a useful post! Eyelash curlers terrify me, Bobo xoxo

    meetmeinmelford.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am obsessed with this blog!
    www.thepastelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fantastic reviews of eyelash curlers! I might have to give the Champneys one a try x

    ReplyDelete