Monday 15 February 2016

NARS ALL DAY LUMINOUS WEIGHTLESS FOUNDATION & RADIANT CREAMY CONCEALER

This blog post is aka the longest title ever.
Sadly the foundation is my mums purchase but i thought that i would test these out together and write about them. I actually really really love this concealer so it will be a definite repurchase for me, carry on reading to find out why..


Besides the fact that this foundation is way to dark for me (it's in the shade Barcelona) it has a really nice finish. As for the texture it is quite watery but has light to medium finish. When i was trying this on i did two layers of it on the other side of my face and it had a lot more coverage yet still looked exactly the same as the one layer. So far this foundation is the closest one that looks like skin because it doesn't build up as much texture as a thicker and fuller coverage foundation. It also blends in seamlessly with this concealer. When buying online, if you choose the shade of foundation, it shows you what shade of concealer will help you achieve a good highlight and that shade is Chantily for this foundation shade. I almost thought i had the Kim Kardashian countour and highlight - no kidding.

If you love the Collection Concealer then you will love this Radiant Creamy Concealer. I like to use this under my eyes and if i want to highlight anywhere else. A lot goes a long way as to how much you reply but if you layer up, it still doesnt look as cakey as the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer would look. This concealer already has a lot of coverage so there's no need to layer up too much, but if you're trying to contour a lot then get yourself a really light powder to not build up as much texture. I find that it blends well when using a beauty blender under the eyes but a brush works just as well - i just figure that it works better for me with a beauty blender (both damp or not damp is good). I also thought i'd mention that this concealer doesn't have any shine to it or shimmer.

As you see, the shade difference is very different. On the left is the Foundation in the shade 'Barcelona' and on the right is the Concealer in 'Chantilly'. When they blend together on the face it looks amazing!

N x


1 comment:

  1. I really want this foundation, the packaging is gorgeous, so sleek!
    Charlotte // www.charlottespicks.com

    ReplyDelete