Monday 11 January 2016

HIGH-END "NO MAKEUP" MAKEUP LOOK

 
Last week, I did a post on the Drugstore "No Makeup" Makeup Look which you can read HERE. And in this post i'll be talking about the Higher-end spectrum of the "No Makeup" Makeup Look.
 
 
Firstly, I'm starting off with the Mac Studio Fix Foundation which is quite an upgade from the L'Oreal True Match (New Formula) because this is more of a Medium to Full coverage. However isn't very cakey so it works well. I use a Stippling Brush by Real Techniques to blend out the foundation evenly.
Then i apple the Bare Minerals Strobe Of Light Concealer under my eyes to brighten and conceal any darkness. I also blend this out using my ring finger.
 
 
Next, I'm using this Bare Minerals Original Mineral Veil Loose Powder to set the foundation and concealer. This is very light and i find that it keeps me matte for longer since it is a loose formula.
 
 
After I set my makeup, I use this Mac Paint Pot in Painterly on my eyelids to avoid any creasing throughout the day. This sets to a dry finish, also it is a nude shade so you can use it alone or underneath eyeshadow.
 
 
Next, I use an angled eyebrow brush to fill in my eyebrows with the Naked 2 Basics Palette using the taupey brown shade 'Primal'. Then i use the Benefit Gimme Brow to shape and set the brows also give even more colour to my brows because clearly we can't all have Cara Delavignes brows haha.
 
Also to give more depth to the eyes i will either use 'Cover' or 'Frisk' in my crease using the Sigma E25 Blending Brush. I don't use too much because this is just to define your eyes a little more.
 

 
I curl my lashes using the Champney's Eyelash Curler and then use the Benefit They're Real Mascara on my top and bottom lashes for volumising and lengtheninig my lashes.
 

 
This time i'm purpusefuly skipped the contouring because I used more eyeshadow in this look. Instead i'm using the Mac Blush in Pinch 'o' Peach on a Blush Brush by Real Techniques. This is very pigmented so i only use a little bit for a suttle hint of pink. 
 
Lastly, i'm setting the makeup with the Urban Decay De-Slick Setting Spray which i don't have a close up of but i love that product because it makes your makeup last longer and also makes it look less cakey somehow.
 
What are your everyday musthave makeup products?


1 comment:

  1. A neutral look on the eye is perfect for this look!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete