Saturday 14 February 2015

WHAT'S ON MY MAKEUP SHOPPING LIST?

 
 


So as you know I pretty much love makeup and I like to write a list of what I need to have a look at in a store so I thought it might be interesting..?
I keep a list in my Notes on my iPhone for when someone on social media raves about some product they love or bought i will write it in there so I can have a look at it myself.
 
- Seventeen Phwoarr Paint under eye concealer
- Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in 08 07 & 14
- Mac 'Beurre' lip liner
- Mac Lipstick in 'Modesty', 'Velvet Teddy'
- Kiko Cosmetics lip liner pencil in 300 Caffe latte
- Rimmel Spice Liner all over my lips
- Soap and Glory SuperNude lipstick
- Revlon ColorBurst lipstick in 070 Soft Nude
- Topshop Lipstick in Mink
- Barry M lipstick in lps1
- Mua lipstick in Bare
- Sleek eau la liner in Raisin
- Maybelline lipstick in Touch Of Spice
- L'oreal True Match Super Blendable Crayon Concealer
- L'oreal True Match Concealer
- L'oreal infallible foundation
- Soap and Glory Solar Powder
- L'oreal Glam Bronze Bronzer
- Elf Contouring Kit
- Maybelline True Match Powder
- theBalm Eyeshadow Palette Nude Dude
- Too Faced 'the secret to no makeup makeup fresh & flawless face' Palette
 

1 comment:

  1. I have nominated you for the liebster award check out my blog to see what it entails xx
    http://ellasdelights.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete