Monday, 28 December 2015

2015/WINTER FAVOURITES


I put together a variety of things that i've loved through out 2015 and/or this Winter.
Beauty
Urban Decay De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray
I've had an on and off relationship with this product if im being honest with you. I bought the small travel size version of this in the summer and haven't really used it, but near the end of the year I kept picking it up and really loving it. It just keeps your makeup all in place and to be honest, it's made it look somewhat more blended than before i use it.

Mac Studio Fix Powder
This powder has a light to medium coverage without looking to cakey, I use this a lot to top up throughout the day. Also works well if you use it alone or with a bit of concealer.

Kiehl's Products
Click HERE to see the Kiehl's products that i've been loving since i got them. I won't talk about them here because i really went in depth in that post.

Music
I have only featured the songs that i have been keeping on repeat recently not everything because thats a list of over 200.

Love Me - Jess Glynne
Take Me Home - Jess Glynne
Habits Of My Heart - Jaymes Young
Stiches - Shawn Mendes
Daydreamin' - Ariana Grande
Eyes Shut - Years & Years
Same Old Love - Selena Gomez
Revival - Selena Gomez (album)
Wings (Acoustic) - Birdy
Grand Piano - Nikki Minaj
4u - Blackbear
Gold - Kiiara
I Bet - Ciara
Human - Christina Perri
How To Save A Life - Tyler Ward ft Max Schneider Acoustic Cover
All in My Head - Tori Kelly
In The Lonely Hour - Sam Smith (album)
Wildest Dreams - Madilyn Bailey (Taylor Swift Cover)
Roses - The Chainsmokers
Losin Control - Russ
I Hate U I Love U - Gnash
Lovin' it - Ariana Grande
PURPOSE - JUSTIN BIEBER (album)
Hello - Adele
Chasing Pavements - Adele
Hometown Glory - Adele
Turning Tables - Adele
If i Could Fly - One Direction
History - One Direction
Drowning Shadows - Sam Smith
Never Let You go - Justin Bieber
 

Films & Tv Shows
I didn't really go in depth why i love these films for example because i'd be here forever so i would read some reviews and summaries of these films. I did however split it into a 3 vague categories.
Rom-com's:
- Love, Rosie
- Just Go With It
- Clueless
- Just My Luck
- Chalet Girl
- Picture This
Drama/Mystery and Romance:
- Paper Towns
- Abduction
Shows: 
- Gossip Girl
- 90210
- Once Upon A Time
- Pretty Little Liars
- Suits

Other

Food & Drink
- Fiji Water: I generally hate water, I always drink Orange Juice, but i tried Fiji Water from the recommendation of Joe Sugg and got it from Whole Foods. I can actually drink this without it being a chore.
 
Books
 It's very rare that i find an actual book that i can stick with and really enjoy it to the end without putting it away and coming back to it in 6 months - That's why i have only a few.
I do however have a list of 7 books that i want to read in 2016.
- Read This If You Want To Take Great Photographs by Henry Carroll
- Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
- Geek Girl by Holly Smale (the whole collection)
- Girl Online & Girl Online On Tour by Zoe Sugg

Other Other
- My new camera: Canon 750d!
 
That's all I have for you now but i'm sure that i'll come back and edit this post to put more things in here when i remember something!