Monday, 2 November 2015

ODD THREE NAILPOLISH

 
Previously on this blog I talked about my Essie Nail polish as well as my Sally Hansen Nail Polish. But that's still not the end to my whole Nail Polish collection. That's why this is called the Odd Three Nail Polish.
 
 
(L to R) Kiko, Barry M, Topshop
 
Products Mentioned:
- Kiko in 'Nude 372'
- Barry M in 'Diamond Glitter'
- Topshop in 'Shrimpy'

 
This is the perfect purple taupe toned nude which is useful for all year round.  They are so cheap (£2.50) yet so good. I haven't used mine in a while so I think It may have to visit the fridge for a while since its gone a little bit gloopy. But overall its really pigmented and pretty.
I actually got this nail polish when I was in Spain.
 
 
Everyone needs a silver glitter nail polish in their life for those New Years Eve nails or parties just to swipe on top of a nail polish colour already. I usually put glitter on my ring finger only for a more casual look but still have that sophisticated look.
The glitter-ness of this isn't that intense one swipe wont be enough if you want to have a full glitter nail. This is just a regular glitter nail polish nothing much to say. 

 
I don't actually like this nail polish as much as the others that I have since it chips and the application brush is really thin so you get those streaks of where you put the nail polish when it dries.
As to the colour, its a perfect bubble gum pink colour which does make you look tanned. Great use for Spring and Summer. (and I am sorry that you are reading about pink shades in the month of autumnal November)
 
What are your favourite and least favourite nail polishes?