Wednesday, 22 July 2015

WHAT'S IN MY BAG?




Bag:
I recently brought this bag from H&M which was only £7.99. I just looked online and the brown one is sold out! Anyway, this bag comes in two colours, black and brown. I chose the brown one since I personally thing that black bags are more formal. Plus I generally think that brown bags are better.

This Summer and probably AW16, fringes/tassles are very in right now. They're on back packs, leggings (yes in Topshop), croptops, tops. The list goes on...

This blog post is about what's IN my bag not ABOUT the bag so long story short lets go:


I don't carry around many things in my bag unless I'm going somewhere that I'll bring something like my portable charger etc.  I will always have my phone in my bag as well as my purse (from Accessorize), that's for sure.

But I do take my powder (Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder in Vanilla), this one is the only one I have that isn't smashed apart from my Mac Mineralize Skin Finish Powder which I will not take since I tend to drop them a lot. Along with that always comes my little setting brush from Real Techniques.

If that day I'm wearing lipstick (Velvet Teddy by Mac), I'll put that in my bag along with my eos lip balm (Coconut Milk) to avoid dry lips especially when you're wearing lipstick.

I also keep a small perfume which is usually either the 15ml bottle of DKNY Be Delicious apple scented perfume (which is one of my all time favourites) or a roller perfume from Zara.


I have this 'hello' mouth spray which tastes of spearmint and it keeps your breath smelling good after you've eaten or something. It's handy and small and cute! (probably why I bought it)

I sometimes take a makeup bag if I have space, which is usually a Cath Kidston washable one.

I keep a hand sanitizer all the time and the one I love is the Soap & Glory Hand Maid Gel.